[UPDATE: >Alain Menguy sent me the full list. Thanks Alain!]
Word comes to us from Rockville Central friend Lisa Hill that we have some great swimmers headed to Omaha, NE on Thursday for Olympic trials. Our own Rockville-Montgomery Swim Club (RMSC to you locals) has, at last count, ten swimmers who made the cut. Wow!
Here’s my best take on a list — but I could only find seven names. Somebody help me out! (I will update if I get more names):
Here is the full list, courtesy Rockville Central friend Alain Menguy:
- Cara Chuang (Poolesville HS) – 100 Back
- Brady Fox (Georgetown Prep) – 100 Back, 200 Back
- Eric Friedland (Walter Johnson HS) – 100 Breast, 200 Breast
- Colleen Haase (Good Counsel / University of Georgia) – 200 Breast
- Katura Harvey (Richard Montgomery HS / University of NC) – 400 Free
- Adam Meyer (Whitman HS / Naval Academy) – 200 IM
- Mark Meyer (Whitman HS) – 200 Fly
- Sean Stewart (Wooton HS) – 200 Fly
- Matt Harris (?) – 100 Fly
- Josh Hafkin (Georgetown Prep / University of NC) is qualified but he will not be competing in the 2008 Trials meet.
Join us in sending along good wishes for the team!
Leave a Reply
Comments are closed