Here are the City meetings we know about for the next two weeks.>
We are trying to add to this service so it is not just City-sponsored meetings but also other important civic meetings throughout Rockville. Please send us a note to let us know about your civic meeting. We will post them on the calendar available here. For clubs and events, use the add event form. We can’t publish everything, but we we will do our best to be inclusive.
All meetings below are at at City Hall (111 Maryland Ave.) unless noted otherwise. Where there is an agenda available, the link goes to that, otherwise it goes to the main page for that group.
- Mon., Apr. 23, 6:30 pm — Mayor And Council (on agenda: Twinbrook Neighborhood Plan, worksession #2 on budget)
- Mon. Apr. 23, 7:30 pm — Traffic And Transportation Commission
- Wed., Apr. 29, 7:00 pm — Planning Commission
- Thu., Apr. 23, 7:00 pm — Recreation And Park Advisory Board
- Mon., May 4, 6:30 pm — Mayor And Council
Yes, I know next week looks sparse, but that’s all I have. If you know of civic meetings next week, let us know!
Leave a Reply
Comments are closed