Here are the City meetings we know about for the next two weeks.>
All meetings below are at at City Hall (111 Maryland Ave.) unless noted otherwise. Where there is an agenda available, the link goes to that, otherwise it goes to the main page for that group.
- Mon., May 4, 6:30 pm — Mayor And Council (on agenda: final hearing on budget, appointment of new chair of Human Services Advisory Commission, address on rapid transit from County Council member Marc Elrich, more)
- Sat., May 9, 9am – noon, F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre Social Hall — Informational Meeting on Refuse and Recycling System
- Tue., May 12, 7:00 pm, King Farm Clubhouse — Informational Meeting on Refuse and Recycling System
- Tue., May 12, 7:30 pm, The Pump House — East Rockville Civic Association
- Wed., May 13, 7:00 pm — Planning Commission
- Sat., May 16, 9:00 am (City Hall) — Informational Meeting on Refuse and Recycling System
We are trying to add to this service so it is not just City-sponsored meetings but also other important civic meetings throughout Rockville. Please send us a note to let us know about your civic meeting. We will post them on the calendar available here. For clubs and events, use the add event form. We can’t publish everything, but we we will do our best to be inclusive.
Leave a Reply
Comments are closed